0

In a Japanase mood

Chin was in a Japanase food mood so was I. Finally I thought I could to use my free Sake Sushi vouchers but ironically I guessed I had misplaced them :(. Still couldn't find them till today. As usual Chin being the more initiative person, frequently doing read up on new places and getting food recommendations from food blog, she did her usual "homework" research :) ( thanks pal! ) Naomi (our dragon boat/gym friend) suggested a few places in Pulau Tikus as she is a big fan of Japanse food. Furusato Japanase Restaurant was one of her recommendation. We decided to give it a try since as it was said to be affordable too. We ordered a plate of a plate of sashimi moriwase, soft shell crab sushi, agedashi tofu and yaki soba. We ordered a bottle of sake too. (I couldn't recall if I ever had any sake before..perhaps once but I couldn't recall how the drink taste like). I enjoyed the sashimi and yaki soba for that night. Didn't like the tofu. Guess it was over fried. I tried a bit of the soft shell crab , tasted quite nice. Didn't dare to try much as my stomach quite often to have problem to digest glutinous rice or any form of rice. I enjoyed the dinner that night. I would definitely go back to the restaurant to have another meal of japanase food.

Furusato Japanase Restaurant
Location:413 Jalan Burmah, Pulau Tikus, 10350 Penang
Tel: 04 - 226 2577


A cuppa sake...

From L to R (1st Row) : Yaki Soba, Agedashi Tofu
From L to R ( 2nd Row):Soft Shell Crab, Sashimi Moriwase
-Lynn-


0 comments: