0

Friday Lunch - My Favourite Chicken Chop Place

After a disastrous lunch on Friday last week ( still haven't got over the unsatisfying maggie goreng I had *bluek*) I wanted to make sure I get a good lunch today. Kenneth, Kevin, Chin, Joan ( Kenneth's friend) and I went to the food court located at Esplanade, Fort Cornwallis. All of us ordered the yummy & delicious Hainanese chicken chop. Besides being good, its value for money too. A plate of chicken chop its only RM6. The stall is very generous for their tar tar sauce too. This is the only stall ( so far) which I eat their tar tar sauce. Its so tempting that I couldn't resist not to dip my chicken or fries into the tar tar sauce. The owner of the stall is at times tad bit grumpy. Anyway...don't worry the chicken chop always turn out nice.


-Ribbit-

0 comments: