0

Sunday Activities

Its Sunday!Another day of long weekend run! Woke up late again!I couldn't remember switching off my alarm. *bummer* Woke up at 5.20am and was suppose to meet the rest at 6am. DARN! Managed to make it there quite on time ( perhaps late 5 minutes) The running group was larger today. There were 7 of us - Kenneth, Chin, Remesh, Tsen, KH Ooi and *WOPPS* forgot the other guy name and of course myself [duh]. Wei Chern did not join us today as he was not feeling well.

Our running route : Youth Park - Clock Tower- Youth Park [into Jesselton housing estate]
Distance : Roughly around 16km


Detailed Map Here

Guess today wasn't my day. During the last 3km as I was running into Jesselton housing estate, I tripped over the pavement. Whamp! Roll! Thud! Ouch...Had a small cut on my knee and a few bruises on my arm, butt and shin! I was frustated!:( Anyway I felt bad as well to make Chin stopped and walk back with me. Kinda limping back [whine! whine! ] - Thanks Chin! We were supposed to attend a running clinic after the run organized by the KL Marathon Organizer and register ourselves for upcoming run, but to our disappointment, the running clinic didn't exist and they just set up a small booth [not even a booth..just a sitting bench under a tree near the Youth Park field! ] Remesh, Kenneth, Chin and I registered for the half marathon while Tsen & Wei Chern signed up for full. Not too sure about the 2 new guys. If not mistaken one of them did sign up for full too. Headed over to Subaidah for breakfast with all of the runners including Wei Chern. I got to eat my chapati with sardin gravy. [sorry no pics...left my phone in the car]. Chin and I headed for our dragon boat practice after breakfast.

0 comments: