0

Gasp! What have I done?!?

Today I signed up for another marathon. GASP! Lynn, I blame you! It is all your fault! And Kevin too! ARGH! I want to retire from running already. Enough.

Together with Kenneth and Lynn, I signed up for the Sundown Marathon in Singapore. We signed up early to get the early bird price of S$50. Not bad, since I did pay S$75 for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. Surprise, surprise was that Kevin beat us, and was the first to sign up. By the way, Kevin is da man. He ran Singapore Marathon without any training! Can you beat that? Now that's what I call willpower, my friend.


In any case I have been chasing my elusive 4:30 marathon. Sundown would be my third marathon after Portland Marathon on Oct 4th, 2006 and Singapore Marathon on Dec 2nd, 2007. I am hoping a night run would be better for me as I suffered greatly from heat and thristy-ness during Singapore Marathon.
Sundown Marathon takes place on May 31st this year! Run strong!
Argh! Now I have to start training again.




0 comments: