1

Emilia's Wedding

I got invited to Emilia's wedding by Pek See. She was wondering if anyone else she knew was going and she wanted me to go with her. I did want to go because I haven't seen Emilia since we left CGL in '97 and it would be a great chance to catch up with everyone else. But I also very "pain sheh" lar... didn't get invited but showed up anyways. Pek See was trying to reassure me it was okay. A couple of days later I got a Friendster message from Emilia inviting me. So I felt good about going then.



It was cool as I got to see the hilarious Li Tse (who was voted funniest senior). She always cracks me up. I got to see Pat again. Lay Ean, Latifah and Pamela who I also have not seen for ages. It was also good to see familiar faces like Fiona, Guat May, Karen, Suans, Hei-Li, Nora and Wahida there, not to mention my best friend (since 9 ), Emily.

The lovely ladies with the beautiful bride in blue

The night was great. One of those wedding where I actually know every single person at my table and the table beside me!

Here are some pictures. As they say, pictures paint a thousand words.

I think the PFS guys at the table beside us were amused
My best friend, Em and me

CGL class of '97

-Chin-

1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

He-he! Such a cute picture. Congratulations! It is so important to have a group of friends like this. They stand by you through thick and thin. My best friend took the whole responsibility of decorating the convention center for my wedding ceremony. I am blessed to have her in my life. This post reminds me of her and the fun I have when I am with her.