0

Maggie Goreng Hunting Saga continues...

The maggie goreng hunting saga continues. This time we decided to try the maggie goreng at Key's over in Seberang Jaya. Key's is famous for its "koay teow goreng basah" . We tried the "koay teow goreng basah" few weeks back and I like it considering I seldom eat malay koay teow goreng ( I swear I could count how many times I had try Malay koay teow goreng before) . I thought how bad the maggie goreng turned out to be, it won't be too bad, we ordered a plate of maggie goreng to share. During our first visit, their service was pretty fast, somehow this time around it took quite a while before they served the food to us. I guess they forgot our order, because the family who came later and sat beside our table got their food first. Not too long after the next table was served, we got our order. First glance on the noodle ....hmmph...I could tell it didn't meet someone's maggie goreng criteria : RULE #1 A good plate of maggie goreng should contain the sachet of flavouring inlcluded with the noodles. *wink* Decided to try it out before I gave my full comment to the noodles. Reached out my fork into the noodles.....CHOMP![Taste..Taste]Didn't quite like it. Couldn't taste the normal noodle flavoring. The noodles seems to be cooked with more soy sauce making it too sweet. Anyway its better than the maggie goreng I had the other day - the maggie goreng with over used pepper! BLARGH


Key's Maggie Goreng -RM3.00 for a plate...tad bit pricey

0 comments: