0

Sunday Again....

Its Sunday again! Arrgh....I wish its just Saturday. Woke up at 4.20am *eyes rollin'* YES freaking 4.20am where party goers are just on their way to the mamak stalls for supper or about to head home and plop themselves on the comfy bed while I'm trying to force myself to wake up for weekend run... ) Left home at 5am and head over Penang Island to fetch Chin. Drove up to Batu Ferringhi to meet our running friends- Tsen & Wei Chern. We arrived pretty early. Took the opportunity to take some nap. I guess I nearly dozed off. *yawn*. Started our run at 6.10am
Route : Batu Ferringhi -Teluk Bahang Dam back to starting point.
Total Distance : Approximately 18km
Time Taken : Around 1hr 40 mins

Running Route plus elevation
Full Mapping: Click Here

As usual after running, Wei Chern, Tsen , Chin and myself went for breakfast. We were suppose to go to a coffee house which Tsen recommended at the Hillside but it wasn't open today so we ended up in another shop. ( couldn't remember the name ). Chin ordered the Tosai and Chapati, while Tsen ordered Idly and Chapati, while Wei Chern and myself ordered half boiled eggs !I was actually expecting toast bread, but too bad I guess they thought I only need the egss. *sniff*Didn't enjoy the food entirely....the chapati was tad bit dry and too much flour, thosai was just normal. I still prefer the chapati in Subaidah.

L:Chapati - too much flour ; R:Egg Tosai; C: The shophouse garden

We had a late lunch . Since its already 2pm we decided to take the opportunity to Air Itam to have mee goreng. YUM....YUM! This time I'm SATISFIED ! BURP... I had about 1.5 hours before dragon boat practise to rest my well fed tummy *rub*



Ambra juice with plum

Shall hit the sack now...I'm tired

-Lynn-

0 comments: