2

Back to Oregon... again

Hi,

It is time I take the reigns of the blog as my blog partner has lodged a complaint against me for not updating the blog :p. I am on business trip to Portland, Oregon to attend some technical conference and to have a series of meetings with my counterparts.

I arrived really late on July 31st via a domestic flight from LA.

Me and LAX in the background (spot the Turtle!)

I have previously lived and worked in Oregon for 2 years (2005-2006) so coming here is GREAT. Lots of people to see and lots of food to eat. Plus I can drive on the other side of the road and know my way around.

Stay tuned! Will be updating my day to day adventures in Oregon for the next 3 weeks.

-Chin-

2 comments:

LG said...

Finally someone is updating.. :P *BLUEK*

Anonymous said...

I SPOTTED THE TURTLE!
But i thought you are Tweet? Anyway the 2 of you are confusing me. Is Ribbit suppose to be a Rabbit or a Frog? Coz on the banner there is a Tweety ( obviosly that is Tweet) and a Turtle?! (.....)
- Li Yen