1

Day 11... Annie-Maniacs

I went to paddle with the Anniemaniacs after not paddling for 3 months. It was a slightly challenging practice for me as they were peaking in performance for the Victoria race this coming weekend but I hung in there and paddled hard. I know I will hurt the next day. This practice we took out two boat with a video camera on each so we could tape the session.

After practice, we went to a fancy seafood restaurant called McCormick and Schmick's. I've had seafood there before and wasn't entire impressed. Although I hear they had a superb happy hour because they had $1.95 cheeseburgers. Happy Hour in Portland works different from Malaysia. It is normally more of a food deal than a drink deal. Most of the time with one drink, you are entitled of some really cheap and good food. Which explains my $4.95 rib eye steak that came with roasted red peppers and garlic with parmesan fries. I washed that down with one of my absolute favourite beer, a Deschutes Black Butte Porter.

Rib eye with roasted red peppers and garlic with parmesan fries

Rib eye with the porter

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish the rib eye portion is as big as the fries!
- Li Yen