0

Pizza Craving- Fullfied at Nero Vivo :)

Had a craving for Italian pizza! Since Chin Chin and myself were not able to check out Nero Vivo 2 weeks ago due to power failure in the restaurant, we took this opportunity to check it out this time. We ordered pan fried duck foie gras as the starter. I love the foie gras ( sorry ! just once in a while I decided to be tad bit cruel *devil grin* ) . It was nicely cooked and definitely was very juicy! I might not have one anytime soon though I love it .. :) Next came the pizza- Pizza Tumipiaci. Fillings was with tomato, mozzarella, wurtsel, turkey ham, salsiccia, artichoke and eggs. I enjoyed it! Baked with a perfect thin crust and well spread of its fillings ( minus the egg which is not quite distributed *grin*) . YUM YUM! . We paired out pizza with a glass of Processo, couldn't remember which exact Processo Chin Chin ordered . The pizza came kinda in a big portion. I wonder how some people could finish it! . The meal would not be complete without a dessert ! Ordered their dessert of the day which was white chocolate flan served with mixed berries gelati. Everything just seem so perfect! Not only the food were good, we had a good waiter as well. Very attentative to our needs for the night! THUMBS UP for Nero Vivo! I would definitely go back there again to try other food.


Nero Vivo
3A Jln Ceylon,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-20703120



L to R: Duck Foie Gras , Pizza Tumipiaci

The dessert - White Chocolate flan with mixed berries gelati
-Lynn-

0 comments: