0

Day 2... Oregon revisited

Morning: Portland's Farmers Market at Portland State University
My ultimate place to go on Saturday especially after a long run. Berries are in season so there were abundance of strawberries, blueberries, marionberries (a hybrid created in Oregon), etc. Ann, Yan Nee and I had some juicy blueberries. These are sweet not sour like those you get in Malaysia.

I had my standard spicy Italian sausage on a hoagie roll with spicy honey mustard. YUM!


Evening:
Skipped lunch as breakfast was late. We had dinner where we were doing some massive shopping, at Quiznoz Sub. I had the Black Angus steak sub sandwich on Swiss cheese. Too hungry I forgot to take pics.


Supper:
Dessert at my favourite dessert place, voted by chefs in Portland Monthly as best dessert place. I had their award winning Amelie and a glass of Tokaji.

-Chin Chin-

0 comments: