1

Day 8... Nike World Campus

Nike's was founded in Oregon by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman. It has its headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.

Yan Nee and I decided to run a wood-chip trail that surrounds the Nike World Campus in Beavorton. Each loop was approximately 2.2miles. The run is littered with the amazing scenery of the Nike campus, which has its own basketball courts, football field and a huge multi-storey carpark.

The football field

The multi-storey carpark

I ran the first half of the loop together with Yan Nee at a pretty steady pace. I did the second half a tad bit faster and I did my fist half. And on the second loop around I went all out at like 5:13 min/km pace.


Yan Nee doing here thing

Spot me!

Me at the end of my run

Here is the run route:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/527742

-Chin Chin-

1 comments:

LG said...

I want to run at the Nike World Campus!