0

Day 7... burgers and more beer!

My senior manager was in town and invited us all to dinner at Cornelius Pass Roadhouse. The CPR as it is more fondly called is the hotspot for gatherings of my American co-workers as well as a favourite company event venue. The CPR is owned by the McMenamins brother, two very enterprising siblings who buy delapited properties and convert them into bars. They also produce very nicely crafted beers and is most famous for their Terminator Stout, which I almost always have when I am at a McMemanin's.

The day was fine and the weather was warm so we ended up outside in the lawn are on picnic tables. I had Wilbur's Jumbo Deluxe Burger which had bacon, Tillamook (brand of Oregon cheese) cheddar and a fried egg on top. It was coupled nicely by a few pints of Terminator Stout.

A pint of Terminator stout with restaurant menu

Hummus platter

Wilbur's Jumbo Deluxe Burger

Thanks to my senior manager for the generous dinner!
-Chin Chin-

0 comments: