0

A Long Overdue Entry...


Haven't been blogging for about 2 weeks. Been struggling to juggle my time between work, running and spending time with family, love ones and friends. I'm totally bad when it comes to time management and efficiency. *sigh*.Anyway, since I had some time tonight, decided to do a quick update on the blog. Hope its not too outdated to get it posted. *blargh*

Few weeks ago, Chin Chin decided to cook for dinner. Engineer turned chef for the day. From notebook to pots and pans! She has a great amount of interest when comes to cooking. I can't even fry an egg nicely. *sweat*. She had put a great afford in making the dinner - 3 course meal. I would give 2 thumbs up for her cooking ( not being bias because she is my running partner ) . The dinner start of with delicious citrus-avocado salad with lovely toasted pine nuts. *YUM*. Next came the main dish Crusted Salmon served with sautéed mushrooms. We had Castle Rock pinot noir to accompany the salmon. Not too bad of a wine which is less than USD11 ( I think) I might be wrong..ahaha! Crepe with strawberries and muscat-yogurt was served as dessert. Not forgetting I got to try the dessert wine as well - 2002 White Riesling from Willamette Valley. Wooohoo!

panko salmon /w mushroom, crepes and the Riesling wine
-Lynn-

0 comments: