0

Back to Penang

Finally I'm back in Penang. Arrived home yesterday afternoon. As usual my eve, first and second day of Chinese New Year will be spent with my family, grandma, uncles, aunties and cousins in my mum's hometown. I had been indulging myself with lots of FOOD ( grandma's cooking and cookies) for the pass few days!(Guilty!Guilty!) and not forgetting been constantly sleeping as well. *gulp*. I could see a small tummy on my stomach now! Was lazy to do my weekend run today actually but with all the eating and sleeping, decided to drag myself up today at 4.30am for the 6am run with Chin & Kenneth. Did a near 20km run today. I thought Tsen and Wei Chern would be buzy celebrating CNY, but to my suprise I met Tsen and Wei Koon (Wei Chern's tri-athlete brother) along the way. The weather today wasn't good for running today. Felt a bit humid at the end of the run. Was an average run today. Guess with all the eating the legs just felt heavy. Anyway I was happy to be able to run with my running partner again. That made my day!

Running Route : Clock Tower - Copthorne Hotel - Clock Tower
Time : 1hr 53 mins



-Lynn-

0 comments: