3

Sundown Marathon 2009 - Here I come!

Written by Lynn(Ribbit)
After contemplating for about 1 month, finally Chin and myself signed up for Sundown Marathon 2009 today. Here we go again for another night adventure run. I still remember last year when I completed the race I told myself I would never run again. Completed the run painfully! Somehow when I saw their booth during SIM2008 at the Sports and Fitness Expo, I was very eager to join, perhaps to better the horrible time of 5:05 I did last year or maybe to enjoy the pain of going up pedestrian and flight of stairs , running behind peoples' backyard and alley in the night. I hope this time around it will not be a painful ending and no cramps along the way. SIM2008 incident do still flash back now and then but then I told myself 2009 will be another new beginining and learned from experience (fingers crossed). 2 of my friends (Luc & Frank) will be embarking on their UltraMarathon during Sundown Marathon. Do salute them. I'm not so insane yet to do an ultra marathon this year. I am very sure both of them will complete it without problem!
For Frank: Remember when you feel tired...think of sushi and green tea at the finishing line *grin*.

3 comments:

Frank Chong said...

I'm really glad that the both of you made the decision to take part in the event once again. And with new found motivation (sushi and green tea), I will drag myself to the finish line as soon as possible. Hehe...

victorology1987 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
victorology1987 said...

this is how you 'pancing' frank to the finishing line. Kekeke.....