0

Adieu Geraldine!

Written by Lynn(Ribbit)
I just got to know Geraldine not too long ago last year when I moved to KL mid of last year and now its time to bid farewell to her as she will be migrating to Australia with her family. *sniff* I still can remember when I was first introduced to her in Bukit Aman ( well don't worry both of us did nothing wrong and wasn't in the police station, just at the carpark before the start of our weekend runs :) ) I was happy to meet a woman runner. What got me more impressed was that she was going for NYC Marathon..wow!! Don't get fooled by her pint size, she can really run FAST and during that time when she was training so hard for NYCM, 30KM was nothing for her...*salute*.

Jamie booked California Pizza Kitchen to gather for Geraldine's farewell. Frank, Geraldine ( the star for the night) and myself were the last 3 to arrive. Jamie, Loke, Luc, Lawrence and Choi were already nicely seated when we arrived. Decided to car pool with Frank as I wasn't too sure on how to get to KLCC. Even though it had been 6 months leaving in KL I'm still so lost. Gosh!! No sense of direction or perhaps just plain to lazy to remember the route. Bah! Of all thing, the oven at the restaurant broke down , so all of us ended up ordering spaghetti and salad. Shared my meal with Geraldine. We ordered the Caesar Chicken Salad and Portobello Mushroom Ravioli. Yummy! Geraldine, Frank and Jamie ordered desert after their meals. I had no space for any dessert anymore. BURP! After all the eating, it was time for present presentation. Frank presented the gift to Geraldine. The gift was from all of us who were there that night including Chin Chin. In return Geraldine gave us each a gift and a card. Sooooo sweet. Left the place at around 9pm. Escaped the weekend run the next day as I was heading back to Penang to attend my friend's brother wedding. Felt guilty that night after all the eating at the wedding.

Chicken Caesar Salad

Portebello Mushroom Ravioli

Apple Crumble

Miso Salad

The star of the day - Geraldine

Opening her prezzie

Putting on her Oakley Glasses...

All Smile - So hot!!

Checking out the gift from Geraldine

Reading the sweet poem :)

Good Luck and All Ze Best Geraldine!! :) You will be missed... *hugz*

0 comments: