0

Sushi Zanmai @ 1Utama

After hearing so many good reviews of Sushi Zanmai since I arrived in KL, finally I was able to try it myself. Twice in a day! *grin*. On Friday, celebrated 2 of my colleagues birthday ( Chloe's and David's) in Sushi Zanmai @ The Curve. At night had another round with Chin Chin ( she was down in KL to do her US Visa @ 1 Utama. Both of us were dying to try it. Was tempting her during lunch! BLUEK! The place seems to be packed with peopled. Waited about 3o mins during lunch since our group was about 18 people. Luckily during dinner , we just waited for about 10 minutes before getting our seats.

There were so many food both of us wanted to try. Recommended Asama ( had that during lunch) all the fish were fresh! YUMMY... Chin Chin ordered a couple of others based on recommendation from blogs ( someone did her homework ;) )
Most the food were nice. Don't normally like the sushi rice, however the suchi rice they serverd was suprisingly nice, soft and not overcooked.

I like the caterpillar rolls because each served sushi had green freh avacado on the top of it. (YUM!). Salon Montai was delicious as well. Both of Chin Chin and myself were little disaapointed with the soft shell crab maki. We thought that it was tad bit overfried.


The Sake was just normal. Too sweet for my liking. The sashimi was awesome. All the 3 types of fish were FRESH! I like the Unagi Tofu as well.
We end our dinner with a dessert called Yukumi Daifuku. It tasted slightly like mochi . All in all I do like this place alot. Don't mind having 3 meals a day in Sushi Zanmai. ( Err maybe not... *grin* )

SUSHI ZANMAI(758027-D)

SK9a, 2nd Floor Hightstreet,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 PJ.
TEL: 03-77242030
-Lynn-

0 comments: