4

Tweet's first night in Melbourne

My experience flying AirAsiaX was a 3-hour flight delay thus only arriving in Melbourne at 3.30am in the morning. My poor Uncle Brian and Aunty Irene had to come pick us up. I spent a night in their camper van as they ran out of bedrooms for us and it was too late to bring us over to Uncle Mike's place.

The food on AirAsiaX was so small and cost RM16 for nasi lemak?!? And they pretty much ran out of anything on the second time around. I ended up paying RM6 for cup noodles?!? The upside of things was that the flight was 50% empty so I manage to laid myself out over 3 chairs and slept a decent 3 hours.

No pictures of Melbourne yet but I had fun with the Snuffles.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....so nice..Why you didn't pack me into your suitcase.. :(

Chin Chin said...

I offered mah, you didn't want to come mah... would pack you any day.

Unknown said...

Chin, you travel with soft toys?

Unknown said...

opps I forgot that you didn't know my company name...
this is c1