0

Small family gathering again...

Written by Lynn(Ribbit)
Wanted to run this morning however it was raining went I woke up at 5.30am. Slept back a bit more. Woke up again again at 7am. Wanted to bring the dogs out for their usual morning walks but the rain still haven't stop. *Bummer*. Bathed and took my breakfast. Waited till around 9am before I took them out for their walk.

The 2 lovely gals - ( not the reason pic )

Doggie and Me

Brandy in the garden
Headed back to Damansara Perdana to meet up with my cousin Mae to do a quick shopping for my 3 cousins which we will be meeting for lunch at 12.30pm. We still at had timed before lunch Mae and myself headed to Lava Cafe for a quick snack. The churos sucks!! They over fried them. *sigh*. So unhealthy..ahhahah

At Molten Lava - Mae

At Canton-I - So much food!
At 12.30pm Aunt Monica, Uncle Charlie, Jeremy, David and Sarah arrived in 1-U. Aunt Helen called Mae to let us know that they had arrived. We were also suppose to meet up with Gary, Aunt Lily , Uncle Fong and Alvin. As usual the late gang had yet to arrive :) . Called up Alvin, he told me that he was still at Gary's new house waiting for him to get back. We decided to proceed on with lunch first. Since Aunt Monica and family wanted to eat Chinese food, we headed over to Canton - I. Waited quick a bit for a place for 15 people. By the time they seated us was already 1. 15pm. Made our orders for lunch. Chat quite a bit with Jeremy and the rest of the cousins. As mentioned in the earlier post these cousins of mine - Jeremy, David and Sarah, I hardly able to meet them. The whole family are in Sabah while Jeremy is doing his medicine studies in Negeri Sembilan. Each time I meet up with them, they seemed to grow so much ( hmmphh...am I getting older ? ?). My brother joined us a little later after his work. Gary and family joined even later. We continued to sit and chat. By the time we left, it was already 3pm. GOSH!!

My cousins - From left - Jeremy, David, Le Roy
Did a little grocery shopping with Mae after that before heading home and calling it a day... :) . We were basically at the 1-U from 10.30am to 5.30pm. I told Mae she can do a marathon already, since we were on our feet for soooo long...*grin*.

0 comments: