0

Forerunner 405

My new running gadget - Forerunner 405


It was indeed a great surprised to receive the gift. I was contemplating to purchase between a Polar RSD800 G3 or a Forerunner 405 for quite sometime since my Polar RS200SD had been occasionally given me problems. Case RESOLVED by receiving this gift! Tsk..Tsk
Been playing around with it quite a bit. For those who had no idea whats this gadget is all about - let me give you a short overview. Forerunner 405 is a GPS-enabled watch thats tracks training. It helps to keep track of heart rate, distance/pace and even store the running route. I no longer need to hassle myself plotting the route in google map. All I need to do is just synch the data up to the web and viola! I have all my required running details...IMPRESSIVE! One thing I'm having tad bit issue with the watch is the bezel. Seems to be over sensitive for my navigation. Kept accidentally touching the wrong option on the watch. BLARGH!



Here are some links to my running route:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/87541
Note: More to come - site having some issues to load the map..


0 comments: