0

Breakfast @ Nam Heong, Ipoh and Lunch @ Ngau Kee Beef Ball Noodles, Jalan Alor, KL

It had been 2 months since this blog has been updated. Guilty! Guilty! Work and marathon had just robbed me off from everything! Blame it on my time management! Bummer! I always wonder where those runners like Dean Karnazes find time to juggle between training, working and family... *sigh*Oh well...

I'm currently sitting in Espressamente Illy in Pavilion , KL enjoying my cup of Caffe Fondente while waiting for Chin's Sis to arrive from Singapore. Since I had some time to spare, I decided to update the blog.

Caffe Fondente

Chin, Kevin and myself departed from Penang around 7am this morning. Kevin wanted to drop off some stuffs back home so we decided to stop to have breakfast in Ipoh as well. I had been craving for egg tart for the past few days..so decided to head over to Nam Heong for my egg tart while Chin ordered a bowl of soupy Ipoh Hor Fun. Kevin had a bowl of soupy noodles as well added with a couple of other stuff. I think it was called "yong tau hu " The egg tart was tad bit disappointing, seems like it wasn't baked enough...the crust was under cooked. Ahhh! Grumble..


The disappointed egg tarts :(

The white coffee

Ipoh Hor Fun

Arrived in KL around 11.45am. Initially Chin was supposed to meet up with her sisters and brother for lunch but somehow something cropped up in between so the plan was changed. Dropped Kevin off at Pudu to meet his friend. Chin decided to try the beef balls noodles in Jalan Alor, This little stall is situated around the corner of Jalan Alor...Its call Ngau Kee Beef Noodles...Actually its ain't a shop but just a stall along a pathway. Both of us ordered the dry noodles with mince meat which is served with a bowl of beef balls soup. I LOVE the texture of the noodles and the lovely beef balls....*Drool*...


Uncle preparing the noodles

The menu on the wall

The noodles and the beef balls [Cost RM5.00] - Recommended!

Location:
Ngau Kee Beef Ball Noodles
Tingkat Tong Shin,
50200 Kuala Lumpur


-Lynn-

0 comments: