0

Lunch @ Jia Xiang Sarawak Kuching Kolo Mee

Finally after 2 months of semi strict running diet, its time to break loose! Ha ha..Actually the running diet menu ain't that bad - alternate between tuna with bread, pasta or salmon with brown rice and brocolli, fruits for desserts and nuts for snack. No spicy food..No oily food. Oh well...guess I no longer crave for spicy food that much this day so it ain't that bad for me. I still remember that I used to take cili padis ( the small red and green chillies) for every meal with every freaking food! Basically I think there just kill my taste bud. I'm glad I'm able to get rid of that bad habit. Thanks to the nagging I used to get from my 2 hiking buddies - Andrew and Kean.
Chin was so tempted to try the Kolo Mee before the run, but we decided to stick to our so call more healthy diet the day before. She read about the Sarawak Kolo Mee somuch stating that every visitors who visit Singapore should not give it a miss. So we decided to give it a try. Apparently the noodle are air flown into Singapore from Kuching, Sarawak daily. Went to Marina Square for lunch since we know that there is a branch of Sarawak Kolo Mee. Both of us ordered the dry type. I had the thin noodle type while Chin ordered the thick flat noodle. The noodle that we ordered were served dry, topped with bok chor, minced pork, "char siew"(BBQ Pork) and steamed vegetables. It also came with a small bowl of soup with wan tan ( dumplings) Both of us enjoyed the noodle. YUMMY! BURP... We were satisfied for with our lunch - Thumbs up!

0 comments: